Creating a Restore key
You will have to take a snapshot of your OS at the point you want to restore it.
- Right click the Start button
- Go to settings
- Click Update and Security
- On the left look for backup
- The drive, ensuring it has enough storage space
Next you will have to create the ISO file. The program we use is called RUFUS and can be found at the link below.
Rufus to image a Key (Link for Rufus)
This will help you create the Restore key to the point you backed up
- Open RUFUS
- Select the device you want to make your Restore key
- Click the select button to select the file you want to use
- Click start
- It will ask you to select the mode you want to write the Image as, Select ISO
- It will prompt you and let you know that the partitions on the device currently will be deleted. Click OK
- It will the install the OS onto the key as a ISO file and allow you to restore through Clonezilla
- Occasionally Internet Explorer will cause the program to fail. Just click OK and start the install again.